Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Belated IHSW Update

Whoops, forgot to post the weekend's photos!

Spent several hours on the mystery scissor fob and case exchange piece.  Almost done and only another couple of weeks until I can show and tell!  Yay!!!

Also managed to get more done on the advent pieces - only one to go and I made a start on that at work today - woo hoo!  I feel like I'm getting somewhere.

PhotobucketHere they are, two more pieces:  Even got the backstitching done...  Loving the fact I get a mini happy dance after each one.

I'm thinking tonight (once the kids are in bed) I'll indulge myself - Fast Five was released on DVD today, so cross stitch and fast cars.  What more could a girl ask for on a Wednesday night.  LOL.  I might even get the scissor case finished...

Happy Stitching Everyone.  I'm off to explore all the blogs of this months IHSW participants...

Ooo - and a big "Hi and Welcome" to my new followers!  I've just realised we're up to 42!  Wow!  Thank you all so much for following along with my stitching journey.  If you have blogs of your own and I'm not one of your followers, please post a link and I'll hop on over for a visit.

See you in the Blogosphere!

xxx K

4 comments:

  1. Those are really sweet, is that plastic canvas of some sort? I like how the motifs seem to pop off of the background with a 3D effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie :D

    Rahenna, yes. It's 14 ct plastic canvas. So easy to stitch on - especially so, being that I've done a fair bit of over one this year on 28 and 32 count fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling, Kristin!!! :D Love them.

    ReplyDelete