Monday, 5 September 2011

First Happy Dance of Spring!

I finished my scissor case today!

Happy Dance, Happy Dance!

It's all finished except for a button to close the flap.  I'm off to find one tomorrow. After that, it'll be a trip to the post office.  I still can't post photos until after the exchange but please join me in a very happy dance around the room.

Also hauled out the Sweetheart Tree "June Pearl and Roses" Sampler, tonight.  I've got photos but I'll post them in the morning.  I've got to go to bed - Have an early piano lesson in the morning.  Early, as in "sparrow fart", as in 6:45am.  Yes, there are people out there mad enough to want a piano lesson that early in the morning... and yes.  I am mad enough to agree to teach said piano lesson...

This is what we call "burning the candle at both ends."

Enough said.

Good night.  Sweet dreams.

Photos tomorrow.

xxx

K

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats on the finish, Kirstin. Can't wait to see a pic. :D

    Holy moly, that's an early piano lesson. I had no idea you teach piano... me too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ma'am :) I can't wait to show off a pic!

    LOL, yes, crazy early lesson. I start that early three mornings a week, the other two are 7am and 7:30... have been doing that for years now.

    I teach piano, flute, sax and clarinet :)

    ReplyDelete