Wednesday, 14 December 2011

IHSW and CJC Decisions

Yup, it's IHSW again already!

The final one for 2011.

If you haven't participated in the "International Hermit and Stitch Weekend" yet this year, click on the cute little "Hermie" button in my sidebar.  He'll direct you to Joysze's "Random Ramblings" and you can sign up.

Now, I've realised I'm going to have to make some decisions regarding my Crazy 15 for January... As much as I would love to start everything I have on my current list I really must re-jig it once again.

I think I'll separate the multiple part projects that I counted as one piece and count them as individuals - like the IC Treble/Alto/Bass clefs.  I counted them as one but they are actually three single pieces.  The same with JE's Hope/Dream/Believe/Imagine - They are four single designs.  Already, this makes seven individual pieces!

I'm thinking the new list will look something like this...
  • Ink Circles: Here Comes Treble
  • Ink Circles: Alto Gether Now
  • Ink Circles: First Bass
  • Joan Elliott: Dream
  • Joan Elliott: Believe
  • Joan Elliott: Imagine
  • Joan Elliott: Hope
  • Shepherd's Bush: Road to Bethlehem
  • Shepherd's Bush: Holly and Ivy
  • Nora Corbett: Lily Pixie
  • Nora Corbett: Christmas Elf (Mirabilia)
  • Sweetheart Tree: Dragonfly Dreams
  • Randall Spangler: Train of Dreams (HAED)
  • Ruth Sanderson: Woodland Enchantress (Dimensions)
  • Ellen Maurer-Stroh: Garden Alphabet
Hmm... Yes... this is making me feel happier... 

I've been over to Measi's blog and signed up for the WIPocalypse,  I'm going to need to participate once I get into the CJC, that's for sure! LOL.

Oh my!!!  I just checked out the signup list to make sure I actually did remember to sign up.  Do you know there are now 231, yes that's two hundred and thirty-one participants???  

Wow.

So, if you're not signed up yet, what are you waiting for?!?!  

Oo, I must remember, a quick thank you to Jo of Serendipitous Stitching - I'll be posting day 23 of the advent calendar.

Have a great day everyone.

xxx
K

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I'm going to so look forward to seeing your pics next year, Kirstin. :D

    Yes, that's a metal hanging on the wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list - I am still trying to wrangle mine. Doesn't help that I keep visiting my LNS and buying more stash! Aaagh! Thanks for the reminder about IHSW - will sign up now.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very nice list..good luck dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheheh ... good luck with your projects .... will give you a prod erm encouragement all the way ..lol :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, I'm rewriting my "12 in'12" list so it's more manageable. This year's just had too many big projects in it.
    Looking forward to the advent calendar post.
    I don't have an email address for you, not sure why?

    ReplyDelete