Friday, 6 January 2012

Crazy Day Five!

Today I started Joan Elliott's "Believe."

I wish the camera would capture the colours more accurately.  They are such jewel-like shades.  It's gorgeous.  I'm missing the two colours I needed to finish the letters.  I placed an order at 123 stitch before Christmas and a three week wait is usual before my package will arrive in Australia - so fingers crossed they'll arrive tomorrow, ready to work on day six!

These designs have plenty of beads but no braids or filaments.  I wanted a bit of sparkle, so I've started adding some Kreinik 032 BF to the stars.  Just one strand of BF with two strands of floss, I only want a hint of sparkle.
Day Five
Photobucket
Joan Elliott "Believe"
32 ct Vintage Blue Whisper Belfast Linen
DMC floss.  Kreinik Blending Filament

Well, off to bed.  Onward to day six.  I intend to start JE's "Dream"  but there will be far less stitching time tomorrow as we have visitors coming for the day.  I won't get to stitch at all until the kids are in bed.

Happy Crazy Stitching Everyone :D

xxx

Kirstin

6 comments:

  1. beautiful stitching..i love it..
    hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Those colors are so pretty it looks like variegated thread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it will be very pretty. I am also hanging out for a package from 123 stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so pretty! Lovely blend of colors! ^_^

    ReplyDelete